Sunday, September 06, 2015

Art exibition


      This is the art I created

For our art exhibition coming up, the whole hub had to produce some sort of art. It could be a sculpture, abstract art or just a normal painting. I chose to do a painting and this is my finished art. I had to do the background first and then the face. It has a lot of wacky colours every where and that reflects my personality. The zebra took a while to draw and then it took ages to paint.  I am very proud of it and I would love to do more art like this later on in the year.


This is a video of me talking about my art a bit more.



3 comments:

  1. Well Done Kyra,
    I love the art that you have made in just 1 week. The video was a good idea and how you said it reflects you. I can tell it reflects you because you are a wacky person if you get to know you and with all of the colors you have used. Great choice on the art. It is amazing to see that you got that picture off the web and have made it in your own way. Once again nice work. Keep it up.
    I cant wait to see your next piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kyra your art is amazing and your video is amazing too. Keep up the great work Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is awesome Kyra and I like how you included a video.

    ReplyDelete