This is my art plan for the art exhibition. Everyone in the school is making something but you do it with your class. Our hub is aloud to do any art we want. It could be visual art, 3D art or even a sculpture. I chose visual art and mine is very colourful. The picture of the Zebra is what my finished painting should look like.
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
Light blue colouring pencil
- Dark purple Paint
- Green paint
- Pink paint
- Orange Paint
- Black paint
- White paint
- Yellow Paint
- Light blue paint
- Black vivid
- A3 piece of paper
Write a list of steps to take.
- Divide the canvus into 4 even parts
- Draw the bottom half of the zebra in black and whitepaint
- Draw the nose of the zebra in yellow and orange paint
- Draw the eyes in black vivid and the face in blue and green paint
- Also draw the hair in black vivid on top of the face
- Colour the background of the top quarter light blue with the paint
- Colour the eyes and face background dark purple with the paint
- then colour the background for the nose green with green paint
- after that colour with the bottom 4th background with the pink paint