This is my reflection on basketball. Its all about what is important and some of the things you need to do. There is a picture of me doing my skill at the end and lots of questions.
Write down five things to think about when you bounce a basketball.
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Don’t bounce the ball higher than your waist or lower than your knees
- Push the ball down with your hands and don’t just patt it
- Keep your eye on the ball and on your surroundings at the same time
- Keep your hands on the ball most of the time
What are the main four parts of basketball?
How can you protect the ball from a defender?
Keep the ball as close you as possible and don’t take to long dribbling. Have control of the ball and also keep your eyes on the ball.
What was challenging for you?
Dribbling because I was bouncing it to high
What was your favourite part?
My favourite part was the shooting because we all gotta go and it was fun just to be able to dribble it up and shoot. Even though I can’t to basketball shots I still found it pretty fun.
What would you have liked to have learned more of?
What is something you learned?
That when you dribble keep your elbow in close.
Insert a photo of yourself practising a skill