Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Holt Planetarium Reflection

Room 5 and 6 went to the Holt planetarium in Napier. We got to watch a video and go into a room were you see what the stars will look like on that night. We all had a lot of fun and I would love to do it again. Here is my reflection on the Holt planetarium visit. Something I enjoyed, something I found interesting and the most exciting thing.

HOLT PLANETARIUM VISIT  
Monday 16 June 2014


Something I enjoyed was looking up at the stars. Because it's was fun to see what the star would look like at night and to see some constellations. And we got to see the Southern Cross.


Something I found interesting was how in space there is no gravity. Because you can just float around and the things you can sometimes do in space you can not do on earth.


The most exciting thing about space is all the constellations because they form by themselves just using the stars.


I would like to learn more about the Milky Way.


“How do stars in the universe have an impact impact on us?”
I want the rest of my inquiry topic to be about: The Milky Way

Why do we need galaxies?

Why is our galaxy called the Milky Way?








2 comments:

  1. Fantastic reflection, Kyra. I am glad you made the most of the experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool refection Kyra,
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete